Inox Green Energy Services Limited was originally incorporated as a public limited company under the Companies Act, 1956 on 11th May, 2012 as Inox Wind Infrastructure Services Limited. The Company received a certificate of commencement of business on 14th June, 2012 from the Registrar of Companies, Gujarat, Dadra and Nagar Haveli. The name of the Company was changed to Inox Green Energy Services Limited with effect from 27th October, 2021. The Company is a subsidiary of Inox Wind Limited and is a part of the INOXGFL Group which principally operates in the speciality chemicals and renewable energy sectors and has historical connections with the wider Inox Group which commenced operations in 1923. The Company is engaged in the business of providing Operation & Maintenance (O&M) services and common infrastructure facilities for Wind Turbine Generators.